Advertisement

Seo Services

Facebook

Seo Services

India Vs England, 1st ODI

How the Odds* has been changed during the live match of India Vs England which held on 12/07/2018.


Hi friends, 
The first ODI between India and England is Awesome!!
Hope you all enjoyed the match.

Now, I will tell you that how do we earned in this match.

The open rate of England was 2.20, I mean before starting of match the rate is 2.20. 

1st Entry:
Once the match started and England scored 71 runs in the first 10 overs. i.e. England 71/0 in 10 overs.
Now, the live rate is England 73-75. That means if you play to win England you will get 7300 on 10000 or if you play to win India then you will get 10000 on 7500.

Here, We lay(khayi)* England by 22,000 because my Daily Limit* is 16,000. Here I played against England. That means if India win I will get 22,000 and if India looses then I'm having loss of 16000.



Next, I am waiting for the 2nd entry in this match. This is because I don't know Who will win today. I want only Profit (Bookset*) and I can't afford of loosing 16500.

2nd Entry:

When England bowled out for 268, I mean England 1st innings score is 268/10 in 49.5 overs.
The live rate now is India 23/25. Here also I can get huge profit but I wait for some time because I know Indian openers (Dhawan and Rohit) will start off well.
As expected India scored 45/0 in 6 overs and the live rate now is India 14/16.
Now I gave my second entry i.e. Lay (Khayi) means I played against India by 22000.

Note: In 1st entry I played against England (Indian win)  and in the second Entry I played against India (England win), means I will get both side profit now. 

Calculations:




Now,
if India wins I will get 18,480                          
 if England wins then also I will get 5,500 
and 16500 which I invested (1st entry) is also in my pocket only.

For the second Entry I do not need of invest any amount from my pocket because we already played to win India (1st entry)

It's Surprising?

Not really. It's not a Magic, it's an Art. 

There is lot of money in cricket but do it as a TRADING instead of BETTING.

Do not be GREEDY in this field, Don't play any Team, Do not Trust on any Player, Do not trust on Fixing. Just love for MONEY.

Ex. If you take daily 1 litre Water from Ocean then you, your son, your grandson also get enough water, means Ocean water never ends. If you try to do Ocean Empty then you only DIE in the Ocean but It will not be emptied.


For Tricks, Odds, Online playing, Live trading, Deposit/withdrawal contact us pjoy478@gmail.com

No any Payments, it's absolutely Free.

Note: *represents definitions in betting. If do not get this words please read the article on "Definitions in Betting."                                                                                                                 Thank you.

       "Stop Playing Betting and Start a Trading Business."

*********************************************************************************








India Vs England, 1st ODI India Vs England,  1st ODI Reviewed by Shiva P on July 12, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Life changing ODI match

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.