Advertisement

Seo Services

Facebook

Seo Services

England Vs India 3rd ODI

Hi friends, 
India lost the match and series by 2-1.
First time India lost the Bilateral ODI series under Virat Kohli captaincy.

Now, I will show you that how I earned in this match.

1st Entry: (My daily limit is 16000)
India bats first in this match. When the score is 13/1 in 5.4 overs, the live rate is 1.58-1.60 in England favorite. Now I lay (khayi) England by 25000. This means that if India wins I will get 25000 and if India losses I am in the loss of 15000.
Let's see with calculator.
  


2nd Entry:
When India scored 78/1 in 16 overs, then the live rate is 1.82-1.84, India favorite.
Now I lay India by 25000 this means that if England wins I will get 30000 and if loss means I am in the loss of 25000.

Note: Now I played to win India in the first entry and played to win England in the second entry.

Let's see what is my calculation now.

                                    
If England wins I will get 15000 and if India wins I am in the loss of 200 along with your daily limit in your pocket.

I am wishing to win India but unfortunately I didn't get the rate for 3rd entry. 
However, England wins and I got 15000. If England Loss means also I am in the loss of 200. 

Quote:


Just play online and play safe. 
Never love the team or player, love only the money.

For playing online just drop a mail at pjoy478@gmail.com

No any fees, absolutely free tips.
*****************************************************************























England Vs India 3rd ODI England Vs India 3rd ODI Reviewed by Shiva P on July 17, 2018 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
    ทางเข้าalpha88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards.
    ทางเข้าw88

    ReplyDelete

Life changing ODI match

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.